Monday, July 22, 2013

Ippudo Ramen Restaurant Singapore

Ippudo Ramen is being known as one of the best ramen restaurants in Singapore. There are always long queues during lunch and dinner even until now. 


To be honest, I am not a huge fan of ramen and thus, I previously was reluctant to join those long queues just to eat a bowl of ramen. However, my opinion had completely changed after the first time I tried it. The ramen had seriously blown my mind away!


My parents and I visited Singapore last week for holiday. On the last day in Singapore, we chose to have an express lunch there before going to the airport. As always, there was quite a long queue during lunch time. My parents actually were not willing to queue for it. Nevertheless, I persuaded them that it would be worth it. Finally, we had our sharing table after waiting for about half an hour. 


We decided to order two appetizers, Goma Q - japanese cucumber with sesame; and Fried Young Corn - garlic flavored deep fried young corn with seaweed seasoning. For me, Goma Q was the winner! Yummy! 


Goma Q.



Fried Young Corn.


For the ramen itself, I suggested seasonal Spicy Black Ramen (my favorite :p) to them. I knew for sure that they would love it since they like spicy food. Thus, three of us ordered the same ramen. Spicy Black Ramen 2013 has that spicy taste that is addictive and the pork loin is delicious! You just want to keep on eating and eating. Unexpectedly my parents also loved it and my daddy re-ordered it! Wow!



Spicy Black Ramen 2013.


Well, there is no doubt that it is one of the best ramen restaurants in Singapore. Please do try Ippudo if you are visiting Singapore. You will definitely love it, expect for the long queues! Cheers! 🎀


Ippudo Ramen
333A Orchard Road
#04-02/03/04 Mandarin Gallery
Tel: +65 6235 2797
Mon to Sat: 11am - 11pm
Sun: 11am - 10pm


No comments:

Post a Comment